Welcome to my blog, I am off to Africa for a book bus adventure from August

to December 2011 and this blog will keep you up to date about my preparations

and the adventures I have during my time away.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Thanks for the awesome challenges

Thank you so much to everyone who has sponsored me for a day or donated money. I love the challenges I have been set they are so varied and I know will make my trip so memorable.
There are a number of days left if you still want to challenge me, unfortunately I am not technical enough to let you be able to select your own day on the calendar so you will have to just let me know your chosen and day and challenge.
You can pay by setting up a google account or just send/ give me the money if you prefer.
Thanks again for all your support and here is a updated calendar so you can choose a day that is left.







x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment