Welcome to my blog, I am off to Africa for a book bus adventure from August

to December 2011 and this blog will keep you up to date about my preparations

and the adventures I have during my time away.

Sunday 31 July 2011

One week to go

With only one week to go until I fly to Zambia, I just wanted to saya huge thank you for all your support towards my trip. I have had some great words of encouragement and lots of sponsorship.
BUT its not too late there are a number of days left, particularly in October if you still want to sponsor me or set me a challenge.

Thank you to the children in my class for all the lovely pictures x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire! My name is Nuno Marçal i´m a mobile libarian in Portugal Thsi is my blogue: opapalagui.blogspot.com
    Hope you enjoy it!!!

    Very nice job you make in Africa!

    Mobile librarian greetings from Portugal

    ReplyDelete