Welcome to my blog, I am off to Africa for a book bus adventure from August

to December 2011 and this blog will keep you up to date about my preparations

and the adventures I have during my time away.

Saturday 10 September 2011

Cowboy Cliffs Pre School and a Helicopter Ride

The last 2 days have just been the best ever!!
Yesterday we went to a preschool called Cowboy Cliffs where the children were just amazing. They sang songs to us, had an awesome time giving the children balloons to play with and then we even had a disco courtsey of our taxi before we left.


This morning I went on a helicopter ride over Victoria falls. The view was just breathtaking and I know it will be one of those days I will never forget.




1 comment:

  1. were you on a special mission to help the kids? or just visiting? Either way, Kudos to you and your partner for taking time to visit the kids around the place.

    Regards from London helicopters :)

    ReplyDelete