Welcome to my blog, I am off to Africa for a book bus adventure from August

to December 2011 and this blog will keep you up to date about my preparations

and the adventures I have during my time away.

Friday 2 September 2011

The orphanage

This week has been a great one so far, like in England this is the last week of the summer holidays so we are spending our time at an Orphanage, where the children just love the visits from the book bus we have made all sorts of interesting things, its amazing what you can do with a piece of paper when you try. Although every idea we had seemed to be improved by the amazing creative children.

Lubasi Orphanage


My hair do, Zambian style
We also spent a long time waiting for the bus on Tuesday before our trip to the falls so the children decided Kelly and I needed some new hairdos....



No comments:

Post a Comment