Welcome to my blog, I am off to Africa for a book bus adventure from August

to December 2011 and this blog will keep you up to date about my preparations

and the adventures I have during my time away.

Tuesday 30 August 2011

The best school trip ever!!!!

Today we took 32 children from a one of our schools on a trip to Victoria falls and it was awesome!!! The kids don't get to go on trips and most of them had never been to the falls before even though they only live about 20 mins away.
The money for the trip was donated by a book bus volunteer and it truly was money well spent as I have never seen children so excited about going in the water before.
Swimming at the top of the falls...
At the falls...


1 comment:

  1. Not sure I would manage to get the risk assessment passed for this trip! Amazing!

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete