Welcome to my blog, I am off to Africa for a book bus adventure from August

to December 2011 and this blog will keep you up to date about my preparations

and the adventures I have during my time away.

Sunday 21 August 2011

Victoria Falls

So yesterday I decided after 2 weeks of being here I should go and see the falls in the daylight and it was just as amazing as I had expected. The spray and the amount of water falling was just awesome to see. Although they were also some crazy people pretty close to the edge!!



Today I am jut hanging out by the pool at the Grotto and making some Gruffalos masks ready for my lessons tommorrow.
Miss you all lots xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is stunning! Reminds me of Niagara Falls but less touristy. Downside of that is that i'm sure you wouldn't have got a stylish blue or yellow poncho...

    ReplyDelete